Monday, August 31, 2015

Box Wall Art

BOX WALL ART


I bet my Taylor Swift collection that you have at least a square meter of wall space in your room. Yeah? Well, read on to discover a version of a way to amp up your boring bedroom wall!



Let me introduce to you to my first ever room D.I.Y. project!! Basically, I have a solid pink wall in my bedroom (no, pink is not my favorite color lol) and i felt that its grungy washed-up look needed more personality so I went ahead and searched the web for DIY wall art!

MATERIALS



I just used old boxes then sprayed them with dark grey and silver paint. The number of boxes and its arrangement is totally up to your preference. This DIY allows you to get creatively wild and crazy with your ideas and that's what I love about it!

If you happen to do this Box Wall Art DIY, kindly upload it on Instagram with the hashtag #createbylxxreen. Leave a comment below if you have any questions! 'Til the next post xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment