Saturday, July 25, 2015

Tree Jewelry Holder

TREE JEWELRY HOLDER


Remember when I said that I was torn between my heart shaped collage and another D.I.Y. for my first post? Yeah, well, here it is - the other D.I.Y.. (say it in a way you would say The Other Woman *chuckles*)



Okay, this isn't the typical creating-something-out-of-nothing D.I.Y. It's more of an upgrading-a-cute-but-boring-thingamabob-to-make-it-look-even-cuter kind of thing. Ya feel? 

So last week, my mom & I went to Festival Mall in Alabang just to run some errands; however, we ended up going shopping as well! *YAY* One item that caught my eye was a Tree-like decor and it only cost P150! There was just one thing that bothered me though and that was its lack of color. As soon as I got home, I immediately rummaged through my D.I.Y. materials stash and got the best color of spray paint I could find. For anyone else with a boring looking decor at home, here are the materials you need to spice things up: 


MATERIALS



 Directions to do this idea is pretty simple and self-explanatory just by looking at the pictures above. I’m pretty satisfied with the way it turned out and this little tree is now my favorite thing in my room! 

If you happen to do this upgrading-a-cute-but-boring-thingamabob-to-make-it-look-even-cuter decor idea, kindly upload it on Instagram with the hashtag #createbylxxreen ((shameless)). Leave a comment below if you have any questions! 'Til the next post xx



2 comments: