Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Preamble

Free watercolor wreath from: www.craftberrybush.com


WELCOME!



After much consideration, I have finally come to the conclusion of creating a blog! lxxreen.blogspot.com is basically a worded and graphic representation of the things in my life that keep me sane. It consists of three major segments which are CREATE, EXPRESS, & LEARN. Each segment signifies three components that make up my passion and drive in life. For now, I will only introduce and focus on CREATE. The other two will be showcased later on due to the reason that as I am a newbie blogger, I don't think I will be able to juggle all three things at once hehe. Nevertheless, I have prepared great ideas to post about on CREATE! And without further ado, I present to you...




Based on the past few years, I have realized that what takes up most of my time and space in my head are ideas on how to makes things, well, PRETTIER! It all started three years ago when I finally had a room all to myself (well things did change when my little sister moved in because she was too scared to stay alone in her room ugh). Hugot aside - I instantly started treating my room as a blank canvas. With the help of random websites and YouTube channels, I have created a ton of decors and D.I.Y.s that satisfy my aesthetic expectations for my bedroom and home! From here on I will begin publishing new posts every Saturday! If a question arises in your mind, don't hesitate to leave a comment below. 'Til the next post xx

No comments:

Post a Comment